Boring life of a random guy
| I haven't written a thing in a while, because of the poor connections I have access to... In order to enjoy a bearable one, I have to go to a mall, to get some wireless... Even in the university where I work, conection sux big time! Some updates on my life... I've been working a lot, as can be noticed in this pix... No, for real, Im working a lot, plenty of projects and stuff...
![]() Oscarin is always a gentleman, but even he was another victim of our time's worst invention: raeggeton! At 4:00 or something, we ended the night eating some "Guata" an ecuadorian meal made out of cow's stomach, peanuts butter and potatos... Andy, I wore your jacket!!!! October started, and office work got harder and harder, as you can notice in the picture... One nite, my friend Lenin finally visited me... He seems to be turning into a mature man now... My cousin Tamara gave to birth!!!!!!!!!! The first baby among the cousins, the whole family was excited...My mother herself received him and treated him (she´s a neonatologyst). Okaasan with the baby´s fatha, addressed in the family as Touchy... Famiglia going crazy with mother and baby... Post festum, and to conmemorate nephews birth, mother, evil stepfather and me went for dinner, and I finally had some of my favorite BBQ-related stuff: kidney and stuffed pork intestines (I always wondered what are the intestines stuffed with, but it might be better to ignore...) That weekend I went to the beach, for a short relaxation moment... My favourite beach (Montañita, a small and poor town which is the surfer's and smoker's paradise) was crowded because of the full moon party, so I found no place to sleep at... Therefore I went to Salinas (a more common, modern beach town, which I hate) to meet my uncle and cousins... Eating with David (from work) and his gf... Street market where everybody eats... My uncle and family, havin lunch... Me pointing at new horizons... The following week, my friend Lenin proved he became a mature man; he got married... and I was one of his accomplices... Ready to die!!!!!!!!!! No way back!!!!! Don´t get married, buy some clothing!!!!! No, just kidding, please be happy... Is time for you to finally settle down That nite we had a party organized by our boss... So far I became friend with my work mates, and this one was our first drinking party together... I saw the real thing... This is an office picture, to compare office Vs. party behaviour... Some party pictures: With our boss... We danced all night some ancient music, most guests were aged, so music was consecuent. Me, making new friends... I´d like to describe the effects of alcohol through one of the guys, whose inner beast was unleashed along the night... The following picture sequence describes what I mean... Whiskeyman... Rocker P.I.M.P. Cacique... Party animal... Papa Bear and Baby Bear... Friends lover... The last picture in the sequence, I was forbidden by him to include it... Consecuences; day after low performance... (combined with a moral hangover)... Another picture to highlite in the party, actually after party, is this one: David feeling like a Spaniard dancer, y olé... That weekend we had election day... 13 candidates for Presidente, 12 of them suck big time, and 1 who represents the popular feeling against political parties... Political campaigns are disgusting, people are like whores, they receive 10 bucks to follow their miserable leaders... For instance, one afternoon I gad to wait for 30 minutes to be able to cross the streetto my home, because of a motorized political caravana... Election day! I went to vote with my friend El Negro, as in the last decade... As usually it was the hotter day of the year, and unbeliavable crowded... After voting, as usual, we went to a mall to have some shite food... I met my all friend Kenny there... That afternoon, my uncle who lives in Spain arrived on visit, but think I need another post for that, tho!... |









One weekend, I finally met my friend Oscarin, a crazy bastard who is always busy...
Oscarin with his girlfriend and me with my friend (La Chan), went to have some fun... 

Oscarin is always a gentleman, but even he was another victim of our time's worst invention: raeggeton!
































